29 New Premium Mobile CE Courses for Healthcare Professionals
HomeCEUConnection.com, the leading provider of continuing education at home, announces the release of 29 new premium online and mobile CE courses for healthcare professionals.
Healthcare professionals seeking the most convenient and affordable way of completing their continuing education at home or on-the-go via laptops, tablets or mobile devices, now have access to 29 brand new, premium Seminar-on-Demand CE courses. The new courses add to HomeCEUConnection.com’s robust catalog of over 2,500 hours of online, mobile CE course offerings, allowing therapy professionals to easily create a customized educational experience. With such a robust and diverse library of continuing education courses, there’s something for everyone!
“HomeCEUConnection.com was fabulous! It was fast, convenient, and reasonable to pick up those last minute CEU’s. I will definitely use this source again!”- Traci Kenner, Kansas PT
Bundle Up For Bigger Savings
HomeCEUConnection.com also offers “SOD Bundle Packs” so that healthcare professionals can save money while satisfying their state’s CE requirements. All of these new 29 continuing education courses can be purchased through the HomeCEUConnection.com’s website or by calling 1.800.554.2387, in either an online, mobile format or as a hard copy sent via Fedex:
- Corrective Exercise: Optimize the Nervous System for Complete Functional Restoration
- Nutritional Considerations for the Rehabilitation Professional
- The Improvisational OT: Creating Tools From Your Environment
- The Essential School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
- Massage Therapy Finances: From Business Plans to Balance Sheets
- Massage Practice Management: Cornerstones To A Successful Massage Therapy Practice
- Pediatric Voice Disorders and Therapy
- When Eating is No Longer Fun
- Educating and Counseling Families of Neurorehabilitation Patients
- Maximizing the Team Approach for NeuroRehabilitation
- Introduction to Static Splinting
- Stroke Rehab for the 21st Century: Where Are We at and Where are We Going?
- Dysphagia in Cervical Spine Disorders
- Medication Administration in the Dysphagia Patient – Helping the Medicine Go Down
- Emergency Response For The 21st Century
- I’ve Fallen, Now What? Helping Educate Your Patient Following A Fall
- Effective Online Marketing Techniques for Massage Practices
- The ABCs of Starting Your Own Massage Practice
- Marketing Your Massage Practice: Staying A Step Ahead Of The Competition
- Communication for Massage Therapists: How to Network, Interview and Speak Like A Pro
- What is Cultural Competency?
- Cultural Diversity in the Patient Care Environment
- Cultural Diversity and Implications in Pain Management
- Home Care Rehab for Orthopedic Patients: Maximizing Clinical and Outcome Assessment Information Set (OASIS) Outcomes
- Dyslexia and language based learning: How the difference or disability may be up to you!
- BioMechanical Voice Therapy, The Basics Advanced
- BioMechanical Voice Therapy Applied To Seven Primary Patient Populations
- Dysphagia and Reflux Disease from the Waist up: Treating Digestive, Respiratory, Swallowing and Voice Issues
- Latest Trends in Dysphagia Management for Diagnosis and Therapy
“Fast, Easy, Reliable. Thanks for making the process of completing CEU’s online user friendly!” Sam Padilla, Ohio PT
Leave a Reply