Illinois Physical Therapists: Do you know your CEU rules?
Keeping up with your physical therapy continuing education requirements is pretty darned important, seeing as not meeting them can have some serious repercussions. Take a look at the new CEU rules for all of you Illinois PTs and PTAs and help spread the word among your fellow therapists!
Ready to start your online continuing education courses? Pick up a package today and don’t forget to use the promo code “IL229” to save!
Illinois Physical Therapy
- PTs need 40 hours, due September 30th every even year. PTAs need 20 hours, due September 30th every odd year.
- HomeCEUConnection.com is an Illinois Approved Provider
- Home Study/Online Limitations: Maximum of 50% of the hours may be completed via self-study/online learning.
- Beginning with the Sept, 2016 renewal, at least 3 of the hours must include content related to the ethical practice of physical therapy
- For PTAs the requirement begins with the Sept 2017 renewal. PTAs will not have this requirement for 2015.