What is the format of the courses?
Each course consists of 4 parts:The Course Manual – an optional PDF printout for taking corresponding notes and includes a copy of the exam
- The Course Manual – an optional PDF printout for taking corresponding notes and includes a copy of the exam
- The Video Course Presentation –an online video containing high quality education content from leading professionals in their fields
- Online Exam – examination testing topics covered in video presentation
- Online Survey – your opportunity to let us know your thoughts on the course material and presentation
Will this work on a Mac? PC? iPad? Mobile device?
Currently, our video courses work on both Mac and PC as well as mobile devices such as iPads, tablets and smartphones.
What software is required on my computer?
- Adobe Reader is required to download the PDF Course Manual and your Certificate of Completion
- No additional software is required to view Seminar-On-Demand® courses.
How do I download Adobe Reader?
Download Adobe Reader free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
What courses are available?
We have over 300 hours of video courses covering a variety of unique and helpful topics. We also release new courses every quarter.
Are your courses approved/ accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved for PT/PTAs, OT/OTAs, MTs, SLP, ATCs, and CSCS. View this Accreditation Information PDF to see more detailed approval information. LINK
Which web browser should I use?
We recommend using the most up-to-date version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Can I watch a sample course?
Yes, you can watch a sample here: https://www.homeceuconnection.com/play/3346
How do I register for a new course?
- Once logged in, select the Course Search Tab.
- A light-box will load prompting you to enter your state and license type. Your course catalog will load.
- To view a course’s details and more information select the course title. The courses’ more details page will load.
- Once you have chosen a course, select Register Now from the courses’ more details page, or directly from the course catalog.
- You will be notified that this course is now available within your My Courses Tab. Select My Courses within this notification to be taken directly to your My Courses Tab, or close the notification to continue browsing.
For additional information watch the overview video.
I forgot my password how do I get a new one?
On your company university login screen select Forgot Password. Then enter your email address and a new password will be emailed to you. You can also call us at 1800.554.2387, and we’ll be glad to help you reset your password.
How do I complete a course?
To complete a course, watch the online video course presentation. Once the video is completed, take the online exam. When you pass the exam, your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you, and will also be available inside of your profile forever. You must obtain a 70% or above to pass your exam and receive your certificate. If you do not obtain a 70% the first time, no worries! You have unlimited tries to complete your exam.
I see two video links, which one do I watch?
One video link is a System Test Video. This is to make sure the audio and video is working properly and to point out the video player function. We recommend watching this video first. The other link will have the title of the course and will be the course video.
Do I have to watch the video in one sitting?
Nope! You can watch the video over the course of days or even weeks if you want. You can also re-watch the video over again at any time. The video player has both a pause button and a scroll forward function for stopping and picking up where you left off.
The video is not playing, what should I do?
Make sure your security settings are not preventing the video from playing. If issues still persist, please call our customer service team for assistance.
How do I take the exam?
- You will find your exam under your My Courses tab. Click here for more detailed instructions
- Please refer to this overview video for more information.
What if I fail my exam?
Don’t panic! You have unlimited tries to pass the exam with a 70% or above.
Where is my certificate?
- To access all of your certificates, select the Certificates Tab.
- To view/print a copy of your certificate, click on View Certificate. Your certificate will then open as a PDF file. You can print this certificate or save this file. The certificate will always be accessible within your profile in cas you ever need to obtain it again.
I downloaded the course manual, is this the entire course?
- No, the course manual is just a PDF copy of the power point slides used in the video. Select the Watch Presentation link to access the video portion of the course.