The social media marketing landscape is shifting and rehabilitation therapy professionals and practices need to remain up to date on current standards and expectations in order to continue to grow their online brand impact and increase their client base.
This course moves beyond basic social media marketing to provide rehab therapists and practices with the tools to nurture and expand their online presence. Participants will be instructed on up to date practices that ensure their online assets are being used to maximize brand impact in the face of changing parameters in social media marketing. Participants will be introduced to the basics of Search Engine Optimization. The course explores advanced techniques, critical components and best practices for websites, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and blogging as well as tools and resources for monitoring the success of any of these outlets. Participants will also be provided with a resource pack of standard images and templates, helpful websites and tracking sheets.
This course is a must for the rehabilitation therapy professional who seeks to move beyond the basics of social media marketing to grow their customer base.
This Seminar-on-Demand is 2 contact hours in length (check your state’s approval status in the state specific course catalog for your profession).
The course materials for this Seminar-on-Demand are available in our online format available instantly or by mail.
|Contact Hours: 2||
Video Course Format: Video
|Target Audience: ATC/LAT, MT/LMT, OT/COTA, PT/PTA, RN|
|Instructional Level: Intermediate||BOC Level of Difficulty: Advanced|
|State||Discipline||Approval Status||Provider Code||Expiration Date|
- Overview of key terms Identifying your target client
- Setting expectations on success
- Planning a quarterly social marketing campaign
- Identifying topics for a social marketing campaign
- Discussion of measuring success
- Recognizing that your site is your hub
- Show how people find your site
- Overview of statistics of social marketing
- Design decisions
- Importance of creating a mobile friendly website
- Identifying long tail and short tail keywords
- Discussion of organic search results best practices
- Demonstration of Google
- Keyword Planner tool
- Optimizing for Local Search
- Recognizing how and where to use keywords
- The importance in setting up a social marketing schedule
- Replying to your followers and why it’s important
- Overview of key elements of Facebook
- Understanding a posting schedule
- Discussion of types of posts to create engagement
- Overview of key elements of Pinterest
- Best practices for setting up boards
- Types of content to share to maximize engagement
- Using keywords to get ranked
- Overview of key elements of Twitter
- Creating your Twitter brand
- Best practices for creating engagement Creating a content strategy
- Discussion of blogs in the social marketing landscape
- Discussion of types of content that clients engage with and share
Course Goals & Objectives:
Course Goals: This course is intended to instruct the professional on the rehabilitation therapy professional who seeks to move beyond the basics of social media marketing to grow their customer base.
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Recognize key requirements for websites
- Identify Google ranking parameters and how to improve them
- Recognize and employ advanced social media marketing techniques for Pinterest
- Recognize and employ advanced social media marketing techniques for Twitter
- Recognize and employ advanced social media marketing techniques for Blogging
- Cite techniques for monitoring and improving audience engagement on social media platforms
- Identify the relationship between social media and website
Criteria for Completion:
A score of 70% or more is considered passing. Scores of less than 70% indicate a failure to understand the material and the test will need to be taken again until a passing score has been achieved.
"Seminar-On-Demand" course are streamed on your web browser if the online version if purchased. Our SODs are optimized for the most current versions of Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. A current version of Adobe Flashplayer is also required when viewing on a desktop or laptop computer. All SOD courses are mobile ready.
Contact Hours: 2
Target Audience: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists, Nurses, Non-Clinical Professionals
Instructional Level: Intermediate
BOC Level of Difficulty: Advanced
The course materials for this Course is available in our online format available instantly or by mail. Our mail order format allows you to obtain a hardcopy of the course materials.
Financial – Amy Lynn Corey is an employee of HomeCEUConnection.com and receives a salary. She receives royalty payments from HomeCEUConnection.com for the presentation of this course.
Nonfinancial –No relevant nonfinancial relationship exists.
No relevant conflicts of interest exist for any member of the activity planning committee.
Content Disclosure: This course does not focus solely on any specific product or service.