Upon completing this course the medical wellness and fitness professional will have a complete understanding of the components of a comprehensive wellness program and an enhanced knowledge of each component. Through this knowledge and understanding the professional will have the ability to promote and show value to market and sell the program to corporations
This educational piece focuses on sales and marketing of a program specifically designed for the workplace utilizing it. Participants will be prepared to guide businesses on how they can implement and execute these programs to produce the intended outcome.
These outcomes will benefit employee health and wellness as well as foster positive business outcomes for the company incorporating it.
|Contact Hours: 2||
Video Course Format: Video
|Instructional Level: Intermediate||BOC Level of Difficulty: Advanced|
|State||Discipline||Approval Status||Provider Code||Expiration Date|
- Examination of the components of a comprehensive wellness program.
- Research the benefits of a workplace wellness program.
- Examination of the benefits of a wellness program to both employees and employers.
- Research of corporate wellness business outcomes.
- Research corporate wellness health outcomes.
- Demographic research of a multi-generational workplace.
- Comparison of generational differences.
- Explanation of how worksite wellness programs can be tailored to facilitate employee retention.
- Discussion of hallmarks that can help make a program successful.
- Examination of the corporate work environment and impact on posture.
- Examination of current trends in today's workplace.
- Exploration of employee engagement.
- Examination of soft skills and Identify why it is necessary to incorporate this type of training into a comprehensive wellness program.
- Explanation of the management model for workplace wellness programs.
- Discussion of staffing needs and assumption of payroll responsibilities.
- Exploration of the benefits of partnerships and collaborations.
Course Goals & Objectives:
This course is intended to instruct the professional on providing comprehensive wellness programming for their employees.
- Identify the components of a comprehensive wellness program.
- List the benefits of a wellness program to both employees and employers.
- List corporate wellness health outcomes.
- Compare the 5 generations of today's workplace
- Identify the effects the corporate environment can have on posture
"Seminar-On-Demand" course are streamed on your web browser if the online version if purchased. Our SODs are optimized for the most current versions of Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. A current version of Adobe Flashplayer is also required when viewing on a desktop or laptop computer. All SOD courses are mobile ready.
Contact Hours: 2 contact hours in length (check your state’s approval status in the state specific course catalog for your profession).
Target Audience: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Certified Athletic Training, Nurses, Registered Dietician, Registered Dietician Nutritionist, Licensed Dietician and Activities Professional
Instructional Level: Intermediate
BOC Level: Advanced
CDR CPE Level 2/ 740 Web-based
Learning Need Codes: 4000
Performance Indicators: 6.1.7, 8.2.3, 11.2.2, 12.1.3
Criteria for Completion: Criteria for Completion: A score of 70% or more is considered passing. Scores of less than 70% indicate a failure to understand the material and the test will need to be taken again until a passing score has been achieved
Financial – Eileen Yard is employed by National Personal Training Institute and receives a salary. She receives payment from HomeCEU for the presentation of this course.
Nonfinancial - no relevant nonfinancial relationship exists.
Content Disclosure: This course does not focus solely on any specific product or service
Cancellation Policy: For activity cancellation, returns, or complaint resolution, please contact Anne Osborn by email Anne@HomeCEU or by phone at 1.800.55.4CEUS (2387). We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Refunds will be issued for courses that have not been completed (exam not taken), or for any course that has been rejected by your board of approval. Webinar attendance must be canceled 24 hours before the scheduled start time.