The more fully one inhabits all aspects of oneself, the more capable that person is of listening to the quiet voice of Inner Wisdom. The practices of Full Body Presence give clinicians the ability to accomplish this and to help find a deeper awareness in each moment, even in the midst of chaos, family and work demands, or the pressure to perform well professionally. It allows for better treatment outcomes and more refined palpation skills. This deeper awareness also brings a fuller sense of trust and confidence in onself and in the world.
This Seminar-On-Demand is 3 contact hours in length (check your state’s approval status in the state specific course catalog for your profession).
|Contact Hours: 3||
Video Course Format: Video
|Target Audience: MT/LMT, PT/PTA|
|Instructional Level: Advanced|
|State||Discipline||Approval Status||Provider Code||Expiration Date|
- What are the Practical Applications of Full Body Presence
- Full Body Presence: Defined
- Present Moment Sensory Awareness
- Disrupted Body Presence & Energy Flow
- Energetic Awareness & Internal Landscape
- Navigational System: Defined
- Healthy Resources Examples, Creating Your Own
- Unhealthy Connections
- Container & Healthy Boundar
- Therapeutic Presence
- Opening Energy Awareness How To
- Guided Exploration Video Lab Demonstration
- Wisdom of the Body
- Energy Awareness Dynamics
Course Goals & Objectives:
This course is intended to instruct the professional through self-paced study on enhancing palpation and treatment outcomes.
At the end of this course the professional will be able to:
- List a therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes and helps you enjoy your work more.
- Accurately assess your energy reservoir throughout the day to improve concentration and combat exhaustion
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home.
- Describe protocols for holding a therapeutic presence for yourself and others.
Contact Hours: 3
Target Audience: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants and Massage Therapists.
Instructional Level: Advanced
Course Type: Seminar-On-Demand