This course focuses on giving the therapist basic tools for documenting medical necessity. This will help guide the therapist’s documentation to support billing practices in today’s demanding reimbursement environment.
This Seminar-on-Demand is 2 contact hours in length (check your state’s approval status in the state specific course catalog for your profession).
|Contact Hours: 2||
Video Course Format: Video
|Target Audience: OT/COTA, PT/PTA, SLP|
|Instructional Level: Intermediate|
|State||Discipline||Approval Status||Provider Code||Expiration Date|
Course Goals & Objectives:
This course is intended to instruct the professional on documenting medical necessity
At the conclusion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Define medical necessity in relation to skilled rehab services.
- Examine the critical components of documentation.
- Identify key skilled language related to typical skilled interventions and code usage.
- Identify solutions to common documentation barriers.
Contact Hours: 2
Target Audience: Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants.
Instructional Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Course Type: Seminar-On-Demand
This course is offered for 0.20 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Related area).
- Financial - Michelle Hediger is employed by Care One LLC and receives a salary. She receives royalty payments from HomeCEUConnection.com for the presentation of this course.
- Nonfinancial - Michelle Hediger has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Content Disclosure: This course does not focus solely on any specific product or service.