Email marketing is the least expensive and most effective marketing tool a company or organization can use to gain new customer and keep current customers engaged - provided they do it right.
While it may seem like an easy thing to throw some images and buttons into an email and fire it out to an email list, effective email marketing requires planning and thought to keep your company out of your clients spam folder.
This course will help participants navigate the treacherous waters of email marketing. Participants will learn best practices for building reliable lists, effective calls to action, and engaging designs. Measuring results data and common email marketing pitfalls will be discussed.
Don't be a rookie, be a rockstar and take this course!
|State||Discipline||Approval Status||Provider Code||Expiration Date|
- Introduction, Facts and Figures
- Key terms
- Tools and Resources
- List building: Doing it the right way
- How and why you should segment your list
- Nailing that subject line: How to get more opens
- Personalization: “Dear Sir/Madam”? Oh no, I don’t think so.
- Here's where the meat goes...What do you want to say?
- I feel pretty, oh so pretty: Design rules to make your emails pop
- Last but most definitely not least: Choosing the right call to action
- Measuring results and refining your techniques
- Don’t be THAT email marketer: 10 “techniques” to avoid like the plague
Course Goals & Objectives:
This course is intended to instruct the professional on navagating email marketing.
- Recognize key terms of email marketing
- Interpret email list building best practices
- Identify effective subject lines
- List best practices for crafting email messaging
- List effective calls to action
- Recognize design best practices
- Recognize measurement data
- List common email marketing pitfalls to Avoid
"Seminar-On-Demand" course are streamed on your web browser if the online version if purchased. Our SODs are optimized for the most current versions of Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. A current version of Adobe Flashplayer is also required when viewing on a desktop or laptop computer. All SOD courses are mobile ready.
Contact Hours: 2 contact hours in length (check your state’s approval status in the state specific course catalog for your profession).
Target Audience: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant, Speech Language Pathologist, Massage Therapist, Certified Athletic Trainer
Instructional Level: Intermediate
This course is offered for 0.20 ASHA CEUs (Introductory level, Related area).
Financial – Amy-Lynn Corey is employed by HomeCEU.com and receives a salary. She receives payment from HomeCEU for the presentation of this course.
Nonfinancial - no relevant nonfinancial relationship exists.
Content Disclosure: This course does not focus solely on any specific product or service