And how! We're happy to announce that we've added 16 brand new, flat out awesome continuing education courses to our catalog.
We've got 16 courses going live today with more just around the corner. Check out The List:
- Fundamentals for Childhood Occupations
- Solutions For Sensory Processing Disorders
- Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndromes: Evidence-Based Functional Interventions and Examination
- Geriatric Balance and Fall Prevention: Evidence-based Examinations and Interventions
- Manual Therapy for Instant Relief: Effective Techniques for Neck and Shoulder Dysfunction
- Orthopedic Mythbusting
- Rehabilitation for the Cardiac Impaired with an Adjunctive Look at the Vascular System
- Rehabilitation Considerations for Patients with Primary or Secondary Pulmonary Disorders
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Alexia-Agraphia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Acquired Apraxia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Aphasia Treatment: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Innovative Interventions to Treat Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Dance for Physical Therapy: Use of Ballet Barre and Dance Methods for Rehabilitation
- Real Life Ethics: True Stories and Examples from the Massage Practice
- Social Marketing 101
Phew...That's a whole lotta courses. And the better news is that we're already working on another batch for an August 1st (or sooner) release. So check out what we added today, sign up for one or more and get ready to have your socks knocked off with a superior learning experience!
Ready to get started?
Search the course catalog to find a course that's right for you!