Update Your Stroke Rehab Skills Here!
It’s May and that means it’s once again time to shine a light on the dangers of and stroke rehab options. There are 7 million stroke survivors in the US, and qualified rehabilitation professionals with a high level of knowledge about strokes and their short and long term effects is crucial to their recovery process. Survivors aren’t the only ones who benefit from skilled rehab; Families and loved ones who live with and care for stroke survivors will learn workable solutes to many of the challenges that day to day life hold.
HomeCEUConnection.com offers up several courses for Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists looking to enhance their stroke rehab skills. Save on the following courses this month only with the promo code “SAM2014“!
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 1: Approaches to Stroke Rehab (text)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 2: Trunk, Vestibular Rehab and Upper Extremity (text)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 3: Edema, Splinting, Casting and Functional Mobility and Gait (text)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 4: Vision and Cognitive Perceptual Deficits (text)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 5: ADL , Parenting and Dysphagia (text)
- Stroke Rehabilitation Module 6: Sexual Function and Mobility, Home Evaluation and Life After Stroke (text)
- Resistive Exercise for Stroke Rehabilitation (Seminar-on-Demand)