New Jersey Physical Therapy Live Interactive CEs: Sept. 20th to 26th
Even though your continuing education deadline for New Jersey feels like it’s forever away, why wait until you’re panicky and stressed? HomeCEUConnection.com has already started broadcasting live online webinars to help you meet your New Jersey Physical Therapy CEU needs well in advance of your deadline! No need to cram your hours in at the last minute, plan to take one or two webinars a month and, before you know it, you’ll be done. Take a look at what’s scheduled for this month:
3 – 6pmET
Corrective Exercise: Optimize the Nervous System for Complete Functional Restoration
Presented by: Arianne Missimer, PhD, DPT, RD, RKC, CSCS
3 – 6pmET
Introduction to Static Splinting
Presented by: Susan Mitchell, MS, OTR/L, CHT
1 – 5pmET
Geriatric Health and Quality of Life – Assessments and Indicators
Presented by: Joy Siegel, EdD
11am – 2pmET
- New Jersey Physical Therapy professionals need 30 hours, due January 31st of even years.
- Approval Status: Select HomeCEUConnection.com courses are approved for this state.
- Home Study/Online Limitations: 10 hours distance learning. Webinars are not subject to this limit.
- Misc: 4 hrs Jurisprudence & Ethics required; Live webinar courses are considered contact courses.
- Board Website: New Jersey State Board of PT Examiners
*Information provided about continuing education requirements is accurate to the best of our knowledge. If you have concerns or questions, contact your board directly.
Leave a Reply