November is Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, a time dedicated to increasing public awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Feel free to copy our infographic below, “7 Alzheimer’s Facts” to share valuable information with your friends and family about Alzheimer’s Disease (AD).
- It is estimated that the annual cost of AD may reach $1.2 trillion by 2050.
- The most common form of dementia among older people is AD.
- 1 in 3 Seniors dies with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
- Alzheimer’s diseases is the only cause of death in the top 10 in America that cannot be prevented, cured or slowed.
- Having heart disease raises the risk of getting AD.
- Someone in the U.S. develops AD every 67 seconds.
- Almost two-thirds of Americans with Alzheimer’s disease are women.